I started this project with one idea, create a 3D representation of wardrobes using XNA, but ended doing an almost complete different program.
The final product is far from completed because it has a lot of functions that can be added, but the version I will show here is being used for more than 2 years.
The application reproduces the wardrobe using data inserted and selected (using the client parameters). After the first phase we can add the internal elements and change some structural elements.
- Can recreate the wardrobe within the space, single form, dual form (corner) or triple form (U / closet)
- Has multiple combinations of structure, n for Top, n for Bottom, n for Left and Right
- Sliding, hinged or plegable doors
- Multi-material and MDF with patterns preview, both for sliding doors
- Multiple predefined internal variables, change when needed or load a configuration file
- Prints data with cut pieces with 2D draw representation
- Prints label to stick after cut, using 2 kinds of printer, thermal printer type or dot matrix printer type
- Display approximated weight (kilograms) and cubic size (meters)
- Can explode/expand the pieces for better understanding